Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 10 pg/ml
- Range: 156 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Other biological fluids, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Extracts
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
Product nameMouse Laminin ELISA Kit
See all Laminin beta 2 kits
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
Sensitivity< 10 pg/ml
Range156 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Abcam’s mouse Laminin in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the accurate quantitative measurement of mouse Laminin in cell culture supernatants, cell lysates, serum and plasma (heparin, EDTA).
A polyclonal antibody from rabbit specific for Laminin has been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards(from murine sarcoma basement membrane) and test samples are added to the wells, a biotinylated detection polyclonal antibody from rabbit specific for Laminin is added subsequently and then followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex was added and unbound conjugates were washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. HRP substrate TMB was used to visualize HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB was catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changed into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow is proportional to the mouse Laminin amount of sample captured in plate.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests ABC Diluent Buffer Blue Cap 1 x 12ml Antibody Diluent Buffer Green Cap 1 x 12ml Anti-mouse Laminin Antibody Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 100µl Biotinylated anti-mouse Laminin antibody 1 x 100µl Lyophilized Recombinant mouse Laminin standard 2 x 10ng Plate Seal 1 x 4 units Sample Diluent Buffer Green Cap 1 x 30ml TMB Color Developing Agent Amber Bottle 1 x 10ml TMB Stop Solution Yellow Cap 1 x 10ml
- Information by UniProt
- Laminin B1s chain
ab119572 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Li J et al. Melatonin attenuates renal fibrosis in diabetic mice by activating the AMPK/PGC1a signaling pathway and rescuing mitochondrial function. Mol Med Rep 19:1318-1330 (2019). PubMed: 30535482
- Fields B et al. The Adult Murine Intestine is Dependent on Constitutive Laminin-?1 Synthesis. Sci Rep 9:19303 (2019). PubMed: 31848396
- Barros D et al. Engineering hydrogels with affinity-bound laminin as 3D neural stem cell culture systems. Biomater Sci 7:5338-5349 (2019). PubMed: 31620727
- Hsu CC et al. Fabrication of Hemin-Doped Serum Albumin-Based Fibrous Scaffolds for Neural Tissue Engineering Applications. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 10:5305-5317 (2018). ELISA . PubMed: 29381329