Publishing research using ab100718? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab100718 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Losada-Barragán M et al. Protein malnutrition promotes dysregulation of molecules involved in T cell migration in the thymus of mice infected with Leishmania infantum. Sci Rep 7:45991 (2017). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 28397794
- Nuñez-Durán E et al. Protein kinase STK25 aggravates the severity of non-alcoholic fatty pancreas disease in mice. J Endocrinol 234:15-27 (2017). ELISA . PubMed: 28442507
- Perry RJ et al. Mechanism for leptin's acute insulin-independent effect to reverse diabetic ketoacidosis. J Clin Invest 127:657-669 (2017). PubMed: 28112679
- Zhang XZ et al. Prolactin regulatory element-binding protein is involved in suppression of the adiponectin gene in vivo. J Endocrinol Invest 40:437-445 (2017). PubMed: 27914036
- Guo X et al. DOCK2 deficiency mitigates HFD-induced obesity by reducing adipose tissue inflammation and increasing energy expenditure. J Lipid Res 58:1777-1784 (2017). PubMed: 28716822
- Machado MV et al. Caspase-2 promotes obesity, the metabolic syndrome and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Cell Death Dis 7:e2096 (2016). PubMed: 26890135
- Machado MV et al. Mouse models of diet-induced nonalcoholic steatohepatitis reproduce the heterogeneity of the human disease. PLoS One 10:e0127991 (2015). Mouse . PubMed: 26017539
- Nag S et al. Chronic angiotensin AT2R activation prevents high-fat diet-induced adiposity and obesity in female mice independent of estrogen. Metabolism 64:814-25 (2015). PubMed: 25869303
- Yang X et al. Exposure to excess insulin (glargine) induces type 2 diabetes mellitus in mice fed on a chow diet. J Endocrinol 221:469-80 (2014). Sandwich ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 24741073
- Costford SR et al. Mice lacking NOX2 are hyperphagic and store fat preferentially in the liver. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 306:E1341-53 (2014). PubMed: 24760992