Product nameMouse monoclonal [2A9] Anti-Rabbit IgG heavy chain (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
ab99702 reacts with the heavy chain of all subclasses of rabbit IgG. Minimal reactivity to human, mouse, rat, goat, bovine, horse, donkey, sheep, guinea pig and chicken serum.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Recombinant fragment corresponding to IgG. Recombinant rabbit IgG Fc fragment
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from ascites.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99702 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/4000 - 1/8000.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/8000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
A rabbit polyconial iNOS to immunoprecipitate HMGB1 and detect the association by immunoblotting of HMGB1 (ab18265). Due to the size of HMGB1, the IgG light chain masked the HMGB1 signal in iNOS immunoprecipitated samples. To avoid the effects from IgG light chain, Mouse monoclonal 2A9 Anti-Rabbit IgG heavy chain (HRP) (ab99702) is chosen to replace the goat anti-rabbit IgG (H&L) HRP-conjugated secondary antibody used.
As indicated in the image, Mouse monoclonal 2A9 Anti-Rabbit IgG heavy chain (HRP) (ab99702) is shown in the left panel while the goat anti-rabbit IgG (H&L) HRP-conjugated secondary antibody (other source) is shown in the right panel.
IHC image of beta actin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*.
The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) for 30 mins. The section was incubated with ab8227, 3 µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab99702, 1/8000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary only at 1/4000 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
Lane 1: Rabbit IgG.
Lane 2: Rabbit IgG light chains.
Lane 3: Rabbit IgG heavy chains.
ELISA plate was coated with purified rabbit IgG and IgM.
Immunoglobulins were detected with serially diluted ab99702.
This product has been referenced in:
- Shan Z et al. Puerarin promotes the proliferation and differentiation of MC3T3-E1 cells via microRNA-106b by targeting receptor activator of nuclear factor-?B ligand. Exp Ther Med 15:55-60 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29375675) »
- Zhao SJ et al. GIT1 contributes to autophagy in osteoclast through disruption of the binding of Beclin1 and Bcl2 under starvation condition. Cell Death Dis 9:1195 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 30546041) »