Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [31-7-4] Anti-Human IgG2 Fc (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
- Suitable for: ELISA, Dot blot, IHC-Fr, ICC, WB
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99779 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab99779 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Henson D et al. Association Between ApoA-I (Apolipoprotein A-I) Immune Complexes and Adverse Cardiovascular Events-Brief Report. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 39:1884-1892 (2019). PubMed: 31315438
- Lenders M et al. Characterization of drug-neutralizing antibodies in patients with Fabry disease during infusion. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29421273
- Perugino CA et al. Identification of galectin-3 as an autoantigen in patients with IgG4-related disease. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). ELISA . PubMed: 29852256
- Posadas-Mondragón A et al. Indices of anti-dengue immunoglobulin G subclasses in adult Mexican patients with febrile and hemorrhagic dengue in the acute phase. Microbiol Immunol 61:433-441 (2017). PubMed: 28881485