Product nameMouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 gamma chain (Biotin)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
Specificityab99775 reacts with the hinge region of the heavy chain of Human IgG1. May also react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to IgG1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (ab99771)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] anti- Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (FITC) (ab99772)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99773)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (HRP) (ab99774)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Phycoerythrin) (ab99776)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99775 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Vidal M et al. Development of quantitative suspension array assays for six immunoglobulin isotypes and subclasses to multiple Plasmodium falciparum antigens. J Immunol Methods N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29397157) »
- Ubillos I et al. Optimization of incubation conditions of Plasmodium falciparum antibody multiplex assays to measure IgG, IgG1-4, IgM and IgE using standard and customized reference pools for sero-epidemiological and vaccine studies. Malar J 17:219 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29859096) »