Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISA
Product nameMouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
Specificityab99771 reacts with the hinge region of the heavy chain of Human IgG1 as demonstrated by ELISA. May also react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] anti- Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (FITC) (ab99772)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99773)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (HRP) (ab99774)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 gamma chain (Biotin) (ab99775)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (PE) (ab99776)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab99771 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.