Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)
- Conjugation: Alkaline Phosphatase
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
- Suitable for: ELISA, Flow Cyt
Product nameMouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
Specificityab99773 reacts with the hinge region of the heavy chain of Human IgG1 as demonstrated by ELISA. May also react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 8.00
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.605% Tris
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (ab99771)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] anti- Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (FITC) (ab99772)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (HRP) (ab99774)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 gamma chain (Biotin) (ab99775)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (PE) (ab99776)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99773 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab99773 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Whary MT et al. Intestinal helminthiasis in Colombian children promotes a Th2 response to Helicobacter pylori: possible implications for gastric carcinogenesis. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 14:1464-9 (2005). PubMed: 15941957