Product nameMouse monoclonal [4E3] anti- Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (FITC)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
Specificityab99772 reacts with the hinge region of the heavy chain of Human IgG1 as demonstrated by ELISA. May also react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (ab99771)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99773)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (HRP) (ab99774)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 gamma chain (Biotin) (ab99775)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Phycoerythrin) (ab99776)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Manso C et al. Anti-Neurofascin-155 IgG4 antibodies prevent paranodal complex formation in vivo. J Clin Invest 130:2222-2236 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30869655) »
- Wang JH et al. Upregulation of microRNA-143 reverses drug resistance in human breast cancer cells via inhibition of cytokine-induced apoptosis inhibitor 1. Oncol Lett 13:4695-4700 (2017). WB . Read more (PubMed: 28588724) »