Product nameMouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (HRP)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICCmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to IgG1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% PBS, 50% Glycerol, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (ab99771)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] anti- Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (FITC) (ab99772)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99773)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 gamma chain (Biotin) (ab99775)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Phycoerythrin) (ab99776)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99774 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Lenders M et al. Characterization of drug-neutralizing antibodies in patients with Fabry disease during infusion. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29421273) »
- Perugino CA et al. Identification of galectin-3 as an autoantigen in patients with IgG4-related disease. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). ELISA . Read more (PubMed: 29852256) »