Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (ab99771)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] anti- Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (FITC) (ab99772)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99773)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 gamma chain (Biotin) (ab99775)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (PE) (ab99776)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99774 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab99774 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Mollett G et al. Detection of Immunoglobulin G1 Against rK39 Improves Monitoring of Treatment Outcomes in Visceral Leishmaniasis. Clin Infect Dis 69:1130-1135 (2019). PubMed: 30541022
- Lenders M et al. Characterization of drug-neutralizing antibodies in patients with Fabry disease during infusion. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29421273
- Perugino CA et al. Identification of galectin-3 as an autoantigen in patients with IgG4-related disease. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). ELISA . PubMed: 29852256
- Marlais T et al. Visceral Leishmaniasis IgG1 Rapid Monitoring of Cure vs. Relapse, and Potential for Diagnosis of Post Kala-Azar Dermal Leishmaniasis. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 8:427 (2018). PubMed: 30619774
- Posadas-Mondragón A et al. Indices of anti-dengue immunoglobulin G subclasses in adult Mexican patients with febrile and hemorrhagic dengue in the acute phase. Microbiol Immunol 61:433-441 (2017). PubMed: 28881485
- Campa MJ et al. Complement Factor H Antibodies from Lung Cancer Patients Induce Complement-Dependent Lysis of Tumor Cells, Suggesting a Novel Immunotherapeutic Strategy. Cancer Immunol Res 3:1325-32 (2015). ELISA . PubMed: 26216416
- Bhattacharyya T et al. IgG1 as a potential biomarker of post-chemotherapeutic relapse in visceral leishmaniasis, and adaptation to a rapid diagnostic test. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 8:e3273 (2014). PubMed: 25340782