Product nameMouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Phycoerythrin)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
Specificityab99776 reacts with the hinge region of the heavy chain of Human IgG1 as demonstrated by ELISA. May also react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to IgG1.
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (ab99771)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] anti- Human IgG1 - hinge heavy chain (FITC) (ab99772)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99773)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 hinge heavy chain (HRP) (ab99774)
- Mouse monoclonal [4E3] Anti-Human IgG1 gamma chain (Biotin) (ab99775)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99776 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||Use 0.1µg for 106 cells.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Whary MT et al. Intestinal helminthiasis in Colombian children promotes a Th2 response to Helicobacter pylori: possible implications for gastric carcinogenesis. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 14:1464-9 (2005). Read more (PubMed: 15941957) »