Product nameMouse monoclonal [5A9] Anti-Human IgG Fc (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISA, ELISAmore details
These clones have been derived from hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells of Balb/c mice immunised with IgG from human serum.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7499 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab7499 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.