Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [5A9] Anti-Human IgG Fc (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2a
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, ELISA
Product nameMouse monoclonal [5A9] Anti-Human IgG Fc (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISA, ELISAmore details
These clones have been derived from hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells of Balb/c mice immunised with IgG from human serum.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Proclin 300
Constituents: 0.8% Sodium chloride, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.024% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.18% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7499 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7499 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.