Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [KT100] Anti-Rat IgG+IgM light chain (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2b
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
Product nameMouse monoclonal [KT100] Anti-Rat IgG+IgM light chain (HRP)
See all IgG Light chain secondary antibodies
SpecificityRat immunoglobulin light chain (IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c and IgM have been tested)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106762 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab106762, at 1/3000 dilution, as secondary antibody in ELISA using rat immunoglobulins as primary antibodies.
All lanes : Mouse monoclonal [KT100] Anti-Rat IgG+IgM light chain (HRP) (ab106762) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Rat IgM
Lane 2 : Rat IgG1
Lane 3 : Rat IgG2a
Lane 4 : Rat IgG2b
Lane 5 : Rat IgG2c
Performed under reducing conditions.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab106762 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.