Product nameMouse monoclonal [KT100] Anti-Rat IgG+IgM light chain (HRP)
See all IgG Light chain secondary antibodies
SpecificityRat immunoglobulin light chain (IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c and IgM have been tested)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106762 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab106762, at 1/3000 dilution, as secondary antibody in ELISA using rat immunoglobulins as primary antibodies.
All lanes : Mouse monoclonal [KT100] Anti-Rat IgG+IgM light chain (HRP) (ab106762) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Rat IgM
Lane 2 : Rat IgG1
Lane 3 : Rat IgG2a
Lane 4 : Rat IgG2b
Lane 5 : Rat IgG2c
Performed under reducing conditions.
ab106762 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.