Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [KT96] Anti-Rat IgG1 H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
Product nameMouse monoclonal [KT96] Anti-Rat IgG1 H&L (HRP)
See all IgG1 secondary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [KT96] Anti-Rat IgG1 H&L (HRP)
SpecificityDoes not cross-react with rat IgG2a, IgG2b, IgG2c and IgM
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Positive controlRat IgG1.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106753 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
All lanes : Mouse monoclonal [KT96] Anti-Rat IgG1 H&L (HRP) (ab106753) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Rat IgG1
Lane 2 : Rat IgG2a
Lane 3 : Rat IgG2b
Lane 4 : Rat IgG2c
Performed under reducing conditions.
ab106753, at 1/3000 dilution, as the secondary antibody in Rat immunoglobulin isotyping by ELISA using Rat primary antibodies.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab106753 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.