Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MARM-4] Anti-Rat IgM H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
- Suitable for: ELISA
Product nameMouse monoclonal [MARM-4] Anti-Rat IgM H&L (HRP)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MARM-4] Anti-Rat IgM H&L (HRP)
SpecificityAb11678 recognises rat IgM and does not react with other rat immunoglobulin isotypes.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISAmore details
IR202 rat IgM myeloma protein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11678 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab11678 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.