Product nameMouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM heavy chain (Spectral Red™)
See all IgM secondary antibodies
Specificityab99748 reacts with the Mu chain of Human IgM as demonstrated by ELISA. It may also react with IgM from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, Dot blot, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (ab99741)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99743)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (HRP) (ab99744)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Biotin) (ab99745)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Phycoerythrin) (ab99746)
- Mouse F(ab')2 monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (ab99750)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99748 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution. (for Dot and slot immunoblotting)|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||Use 0.1µg for 106 cells. (Indirect immunofluorescent staining of IgM+ human B lymphocytes)|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab99748 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.