Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain
- Host species: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG3
- Suitable for: ELISA, Flow Cyt
Product nameMouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain
See all IgM secondary antibodies
Specificityab99741 reacts with the heavy chain of Human IgM as demonstrated by ELISA; may also react with IgM from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to IgM.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 8.20
Constituent: 100% Borate buffered saline
No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Alkaline Phosphatase) (ab99743)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (HRP) (ab99744)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (Biotin) (ab99745)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM mu chain (PE) (ab99746)
- Mouse monoclonal [UHB] Anti-Human IgM heavy chain (Spectral Red™) (ab99748)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99741 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab99741 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.