Publishing research using ab157723? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab157723 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Larsen IS et al. Human Paneth cell a-defensin 5 treatment reverses dyslipidemia and improves glucoregulatory capacity in diet-induced obese mice. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30860877
- Meng X et al. DNA damage repair alterations modulate M2 polarization of microglia to remodel the tumor microenvironment via the p53-mediated MDK expression in glioma. EBioMedicine 41:185-199 (2019). PubMed: 30773478
- Cavalera M et al. Dietary rose hip exerts antiatherosclerotic effects and increases nitric oxide-mediated dilation in ApoE-null mice. J Nutr Biochem 44:52-59 (2017). Functional Studies ; Mouse . PubMed: 28399420
- Wang J et al. Myeloid Cell-Specific Lipin-1 Deficiency Stimulates Endocrine Adiponectin-FGF15 Axis and Ameliorates Ethanol-Induced Liver Injury in Mice. Sci Rep 6:34117 (2016). Sandwich ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 27666676
- Hu X et al. MitoNEET Deficiency Alleviates Experimental Alcoholic Steatohepatitis in Mice by Stimulating Endocrine Adiponectin-Fgf15 Axis. J Biol Chem 291:22482-22495 (2016). ELISA . PubMed: 27573244
- Cai Y et al. The Detrimental Role Played by Lipocalin-2 in Alcoholic Fatty Liver in Mice. Am J Pathol 186:2417-28 (2016). PubMed: 27427417
- Bjørklund MM et al. Induction of atherosclerosis in mice and hamsters without germline genetic engineering. Circ Res 114:1684-9 (2014). PubMed: 24677271
- Burgess SL et al. Bone marrow dendritic cells from mice with an altered microbiota provide interleukin 17A-dependent protection against Entamoeba histolytica colitis. MBio 5:e01817 (2014). PubMed: 25370489