Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
- Suitable for: ICC, ELISA, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody
See all Mouse Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
This information is considered to be commercially sensitive.
- This antibody gave a positive signal in human and mouse liver tissue lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19194 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/1000.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Alb 1 antibody
- alb antibody
- ALBU_MOUSE antibody
All lanes : Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody (ab19194) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Human liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29889)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Rabbit polyclonal to Goat IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 69 kDa
Observed band size: 69 kDa
Exposure time: 1 minute
ab19194 staining Mouse Serum Albumin (red) in murine liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 1% normal donkey serum, 0.1% bovine serum albumin, 0.1% NaN3, 0.3% Triton X-100 in PBS for 1 hour at room temperature; antigen retrieval was using a citrate buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody and an AlexaFluor®555-conjugated IgG was used as the secondary antibody.
ab19194 has been referenced in 35 publications.
- Abeln M et al. Sialic acid is a critical fetal defense against maternal complement attack. J Clin Invest 129:422-436 (2019). PubMed: 30382946
- Challa DK et al. Neonatal Fc receptor expression in macrophages is indispensable for IgG homeostasis. MAbs 11:848-860 (2019). PubMed: 30964743
- Singh S et al. Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Mediates the Deleterious Effects of a2-Antiplasmin on Blood-Brain Barrier Breakdown and Ischemic Brain Injury in Experimental Stroke. Neuroscience 376:40-47 (2018). PubMed: 29294343
- Grevys A et al. A human endothelial cell-based recycling assay for screening of FcRn targeted molecules. Nat Commun 9:621 (2018). PubMed: 29434196
- Lu N et al. Human Semaphorin-4A drives Th2 responses by binding to receptor ILT-4. Nat Commun 9:742 (2018). PubMed: 29467366