Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody
See all Mouse Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Full length protein. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Alb 1 antibody
- alb antibody
- ALBU_MOUSE antibody
ab19194 has been referenced in 40 publications.
- Wei W et al. Cell type-selective secretome profiling in vivo. Nat Chem Biol 17:326-334 (2021). PubMed: 33199915
- Adams LC et al. Noninvasive imaging of vascular permeability to predict the risk of rupture in abdominal aortic aneurysms using an albumin-binding probe. Sci Rep 10:3231 (2020). PubMed: 32094414
- Schlüter A et al. VEGFD Protects Retinal Ganglion Cells and, consequently, Capillaries against Excitotoxic Injury. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 17:281-299 (2020). PubMed: 32055648
- Hong S et al. Self-Organized Liver Microtissue on a Bio-Functional Surface: The Role of Human Adipose-Derived Stromal Cells in Hepatic Function. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32610471
- Simoes S et al. Tau and other proteins found in Alzheimer's disease spinal fluid are linked to retromer-mediated endosomal traffic in mice and humans. Sci Transl Med 12:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33239387