Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody
See all Mouse Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis, the antiserum reacts specifically with mouse Albumin. No reactivity was detected against other mouse serum proteins.
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length protein corresponding to Mouse Mouse Serum Albumin. Serum albumin
Database link: P07724
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Alb 1 antibody
- alb antibody
- ALBU_MOUSE antibody
ab19196 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Morse SV et al. Rapid Short-pulse Ultrasound Delivers Drugs Uniformly across the Murine Blood-Brain Barrier with Negligible Disruption. Radiology 291:459-466 (2019). PubMed: 30912718
- Billin AN et al. HIF prolyl hydroxylase inhibition protects skeletal muscle from eccentric contraction-induced injury. Skelet Muscle 8:35 (2018). PubMed: 30424786
- Sin YY et al. Transplantation of Gene-Edited Hepatocyte-like Cells Modestly Improves Survival of Arginase-1-Deficient Mice. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 10:122-130 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29499927
- Fearn A et al. The NF-?B1 is a key regulator of acute but not chronic renal injury. Cell Death Dis 8:e2883 (2017). RID . PubMed: 28617440
- Luo M et al. Annexin A2 supports pulmonary microvascular integrity by linking vascular endothelial cadherin and protein tyrosine phosphatases. J Exp Med 214:2535-2545 (2017). PubMed: 28694388
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org