Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr, ICC/IF, Immunoelectrophoresis, Double Immunodiffusion
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody
See all Mouse Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis, the antiserum reacts specifically with mouse Albumin. No reactivity was detected against other mouse serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-FoFr, ICC/IF, Immunoelectrophoresis, Double Immunodiffusionmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length protein (Mouse).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19196 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 19496198|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Double Immunodiffusion||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Alb 1 antibody
- alb antibody
- ALBU_MOUSE antibody
ab19196 has been referenced in 16 publications.
- Morse SV et al. Rapid Short-pulse Ultrasound Delivers Drugs Uniformly across the Murine Blood-Brain Barrier with Negligible Disruption. Radiology 291:459-466 (2019). PubMed: 30912718
- Billin AN et al. HIF prolyl hydroxylase inhibition protects skeletal muscle from eccentric contraction-induced injury. Skelet Muscle 8:35 (2018). PubMed: 30424786
- Sin YY et al. Transplantation of Gene-Edited Hepatocyte-like Cells Modestly Improves Survival of Arginase-1-Deficient Mice. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 10:122-130 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29499927
- Fearn A et al. The NF-?B1 is a key regulator of acute but not chronic renal injury. Cell Death Dis 8:e2883 (2017). RID . PubMed: 28617440
- Luo M et al. Annexin A2 supports pulmonary microvascular integrity by linking vascular endothelial cadherin and protein tyrosine phosphatases. J Exp Med 214:2535-2545 (2017). PubMed: 28694388