Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
- Suitable for: WB, IP, Immunoelectrophoresis, ELISA
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody
See all Mouse Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, Immunoelectrophoresis, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Mouse Mouse Serum Albumin.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified from monospecific antiserum by Protein A Sepharose affinity chromatography, followed by POROS EP antigen resin affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34807 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/20000 - 1/100000.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunoelectrophoresis||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000. This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Mouse Serum Albumin in a standard indirect ELISA using Peroxidase conjugated Affinity Purified Donkey anti-Rabbit IgG and TMB as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.|
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Alb 1 antibody
- alb antibody
- ALBU_MOUSE antibody
Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody (ab34807) + mouse serum albumin at 0.1 µg
Observed band size: 72 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Primary antibody: MSA antibody at 1:1000 in 1% BSA-TTBS for overnight at 4°C. Secondary antibody: IRDye800™ rabbit secondary antibody at 1:20,000 for 45 min at RT. Block: Blocking Buffer for Fluorescent Western Blotting 30 min at 4°C.
All lanes : Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody (ab34807)
Lane 1 : mouse serum albumin reduced
Lane 3 : mouse serum albumin non-reduced
Lysates/proteins at 1 µg per lane.
ab34807 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Liu M et al. Hepatic ABCA1 deficiency is associated with delayed apolipoprotein B secretory trafficking and augmented VLDL triglyceride secretion. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Biol Lipids 1862:1035-1043 (2017). PubMed: 28694219
- Cheng D et al. Biogenesis and cytotoxicity of APOL1 renal risk variant proteins in hepatocytes and hepatoma cells. J Lipid Res 56:1583-93 (2015). PubMed: 26089538
- Arroteia KF et al. Albumin is synthesized in epididymis and aggregates in a high molecular mass glycoprotein complex involved in sperm-egg fertilization. PLoS One 9:e103566 (2014). WB, IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 25084016
- Heisig M et al. Specific antibody-receptor interactions trigger InlAB-independent uptake of listeria monocytogenes into tumor cell lines. BMC Microbiol 11:163 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21745384