Product nameAnti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody (HRP)
See all Mouse Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Mouse Serum Albumin (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length protein (Mouse).
- Liver (Human and mouse)
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.10
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure class specificity. The antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19195 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Alb 1 antibody
- alb antibody
- ALBU_MOUSE antibody
All lanes : Anti-Mouse Serum Albumin antibody (HRP) (ab19195) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29889)
Lane 2 : Liver (Mouse) Tissue Lysate (ab7935)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Rabbit polyclonal to Goat IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) (ab65486) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 69 kDa
Observed band size: 70 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 10 seconds
This product has been referenced in:
- Grevys A et al. A human endothelial cell-based recycling assay for screening of FcRn targeted molecules. Nat Commun 9:621 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29434196) »
- Swiercz R et al. Loss of expression of the recycling receptor, FcRn, promotes tumor cell growth by increasing albumin consumption. Oncotarget 8:3528-3541 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 27974681) »