Publishing research using ab64259? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab64259 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Rojas DA et al. Increase in secreted airway mucins and partial Muc5b STAT6/FoxA2 regulation during Pneumocystis primary infection. Sci Rep 9:2078 (2019). PubMed: 30765827
- Arias-Pinilla GA et al. Development of novel monoclonal antibodies against CD109 overexpressed in human pancreatic cancer. Oncotarget 9:19994-20007 (2018). PubMed: 29731998
- Mader F et al. Hyperpolarization-Activated Cyclic Nucleotide-Gated Non-selective (HCN) Ion Channels Regulate Human and Murine Urinary Bladder Contractility. Front Physiol 9:753 (2018). PubMed: 29971015
- Montali M et al. Human adult mesangiogenic progenitor cells reveal an early angiogenic potential, which is lost after mesengenic differentiation. Stem Cell Res Ther 8:106 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28464921
- Gazdic M et al. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promote Metastasis of Lung Cancer Cells by Downregulating Systemic Antitumor Immune Response. Stem Cells Int 2017:6294717 (2017). PubMed: 28798777
- Franceschi S et al. Loss of c-KIT expression in thyroid cancer cells. PLoS One 12:e0173913 (2017). PubMed: 28301608
- Ho SS et al. Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2 Promotes Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell Survival and Resultant Bone Formation When Entrapped in Photocrosslinked Alginate Hydrogels. Adv Healthc Mater 5:2501-2509 (2016). PubMed: 27581621
- Jovicic N et al. Differential Immunometabolic Phenotype in Th1 and Th2 Dominant Mouse Strains in Response to High-Fat Feeding. PLoS One 10:e0134089 (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 26218873
- Srinivas R et al. Theranostic etoposide phosphate/indium nanoparticles for cancer therapy and imaging. Nanoscale 7:18542-18551 (2015). PubMed: 26489694
- Zhu F et al. Celastrol may have an anti-atherosclerosis effect in a rabbit experimental carotid atherosclerosis model. Int J Clin Exp Med 7:1684-91 (2014). PubMed: 25126165
- Kim S et al. Differentiation generates paracrine cell pairs that maintain basaloid mouse mammary tumors: proof of concept. PLoS One 6:e19310 (2011). IHC-P . PubMed: 21541292
- Bhat A et al. Differential growth factor adsorption to calvarial osteoblast-secreted extracellular matrices instructs osteoblastic behavior. PLoS One 6:e25990 (2011). IHC-P . PubMed: 21998741