Product nameMouse specific HRP/DAB (ABC) Detection IHC Kit
See all HRP/DAB detection kit kits
Mouse specific HRP/DAB (ABC) IHC Detection Kit ab64259 is a complete kit to detect a primary antibody raised in mouse, using HRP-labeled-streptavidin and a biotinylated anti-mouse secondary antibody.
It is supplied with a full protocol and with peroxidase and protein blocking reagents, biotinylated secondary antibody, streptavidin-HRP, and DAB substrate.
In the method:
- a sample is incubated with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen
- a biotinylated secondary antibody then binds to the primary antibody
- HRP-labeled streptavidin then binds to the secondary antibody
- the HRP produces a brown colored substance at the site of primary antibody binding by reacting with DAB.
For high sensitivity HRP micro-polymer IHC detection kits see:
- Anti-Mouse / anti-Rabbit HRP/DAB Micro-polymer IHC Kit ab236466
- Anti-Rabbit HRP-DAB Micro-polymer IHC Kit ab236469
Alternatively, see HRP-AEC IHC detection kits.
For staining mouse tissues with mouse antibodies, use mouse-on-mouse polymer kit ab127055.
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 ml 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml Biotinylated goat anti-mouse IgG(H+L) (ab64255) 1 x 15ml DAB substrate 1 x 15ml Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml Protein block 1 x 15ml Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
RelevanceHRP/DAB detection kit is a immunoenzymatic antigen detection system for immunohistochemistry techniques.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64259 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Immunohistochemical analysis staining SMA or CD68 in paraffin embedded mouse liver tissue sections Samples were incubated with anti-α- SMA (ab7817) or anti-CD68 (ab49777). A Mouse specific HRP/DAB (ABC) Detection IHC Kit (AB64259 was used as a stain and Mayer’s hematoxylin was used as a counterstain. Top panel of images staining CD68 and bottom panel staining α-SMA.
Human colon carcinoma stained with anti p53 antibody using Anti Mouse HRP/DAB Detection Kit (ab64259).
This product has been referenced in:
- Rojas DA et al. Increase in secreted airway mucins and partial Muc5b STAT6/FoxA2 regulation during Pneumocystis primary infection. Sci Rep 9:2078 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30765827) »
- Arias-Pinilla GA et al. Development of novel monoclonal antibodies against CD109 overexpressed in human pancreatic cancer. Oncotarget 9:19994-20007 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29731998) »