Product nameMouse specific HRP/DAB (ABC) Detection IHC Kit
See all HRP/DAB detection kit kits
Mouse specific HRP/DAB (ABC) IHC Detection Kit ab64259 is a complete kit to detect a primary antibody raised in mouse, using HRP-labeled-streptavidin and a biotinylated anti-mouse secondary antibody.
It is supplied with a full protocol and with peroxidase and protein blocking reagents, biotinylated secondary antibody, streptavidin-HRP, and DAB substrate.
In the method:
- a sample is incubated with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen
- a biotinylated secondary antibody then binds to the primary antibody
- HRP-labeled streptavidin then binds to the secondary antibody
- the HRP produces a brown colored substance at the site of primary antibody binding by reacting with DAB.
For high sensitivity HRP micro-polymer IHC detection kits see:
- Anti-Mouse / anti-Rabbit HRP/DAB Micro-polymer IHC Kit ab236466
- Anti-Rabbit HRP-DAB Micro-polymer IHC Kit ab236469
Alternatively, see HRP-AEC IHC detection kits.
For staining mouse tissues with mouse antibodies, use mouse-on-mouse polymer kit ab127055.
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 15 ml 50x DAB Chromogen 1 x 0.5ml Biotinylated goat anti-mouse IgG(H+L) (ab64255) 1 x 15ml DAB substrate 1 x 15ml Hydrogen Peroxide Block 1 x 15ml Protein block 1 x 15ml Streptavidin Peroxidase 1 x 15ml
RelevanceHRP/DAB detection kit is a immunoenzymatic antigen detection system for immunohistochemistry techniques.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64259 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Immunohistochemical analysis staining SMA or CD68 in paraffin embedded mouse liver tissue sections Samples were incubated with anti-α- SMA (ab7817) or anti-CD68 (ab49777). A Mouse specific HRP/DAB (ABC) Detection IHC Kit (AB64259 was used as a stain and Mayer’s hematoxylin was used as a counterstain. Top panel of images staining CD68 and bottom panel staining α-SMA.
Human colon carcinoma stained with anti p53 antibody using Anti Mouse HRP/DAB Detection Kit (ab64259).
ab64259 has been referenced in 18 publications.
- Tümer KÇ et al. Evaluation of cardiac troponin I in serum and myocardium of rabbits with experimentally induced polymicrobial sepsis. Exp Anim 69:54-61 (2020). PubMed: 31462610
- Iwanaga T et al. A novel water-in-oil emulsion with a lecithin-modified bentonite prevents skin damage from urban dust and cedar pollen. Int J Cosmet Sci 42:229-236 (2020). PubMed: 31995229
- Achek A et al. A peptide derived from the core ß-sheet region of TIRAP decoys TLR4 and reduces inflammatory and autoimmune symptoms in murine models. EBioMedicine 52:102645 (2020). PubMed: 32014819
- Petrovic I et al. Overexpression of Galectin 3 in Pancreatic ß Cells Amplifies ß-Cell Apoptosis and Islet Inflammation in Type-2 Diabetes in Mice. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 11:30 (2020). PubMed: 32117058
- Scatena C et al. Dabrafenib and Trametinib prolong coagulation through the inhibition of tissue factor in BRAFv600e mutated melanoma cells in vitro. Cancer Cell Int 19:223 (2019). PubMed: 31467489