Publishing research using ab208348? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab208348 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li Y et al. Ischemia-induced ACSL4 activation contributes to ferroptosis-mediated tissue injury in intestinal ischemia/reperfusion. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30737476
- Wu P et al. MicroRNA-494-3p protects rat cardiomyocytes against septic shock via PTEN. Exp Ther Med 17:1706-1716 (2019). PubMed: 30783439
- Shan X et al. Edoxaban improves atrial fibrillation and thromboembolism through regulation of the Wnt-ß-induced PI3K/ATK-activated protein C system. Exp Ther Med 17:3509-3517 (2019). PubMed: 30988731
- Zhuge X et al. Acetate metabolic requirement of avian pathogenic Escherichia coli promotes its intracellular proliferation within macrophage. Vet Res 50:31 (2019). PubMed: 31046828
- Nath A et al. Gold-manganese oxide nanocomposite suppresses hypoxia and augments pro-inflammatory cytokines in tumor associated macrophages. Int Immunopharmacol 57:157-164 (2018). PubMed: 29499453
- Wang Y et al. Role of the Rho/ROCK signaling pathway in the protective effects of fasudil against acute lung injury in septic rats. Mol Med Rep 18:4486-4498 (2018). PubMed: 30221694
- Ren LR et al. Staphylococcus Aureus Induces Osteoclastogenesis via the NF-?B Signaling Pathway. Med Sci Monit 23:4579-4590 (2017). PubMed: 28942456
- Luo D et al. Natural product celastrol suppressed macrophage M1 polarization against inflammation in diet-induced obese mice via regulating Nrf2/HO-1, MAP kinase and NF-?B pathways. Aging (Albany NY) 9:2069-2082 (2017). PubMed: 29040966
- Pogue AI et al. Systemic Inflammation in C57BL/6J Mice Receiving Dietary Aluminum Sulfate; Up-Regulation of the Pro-Inflammatory Cytokines IL-6 and TNFa, C-Reactive Protein (CRP) and miRNA-146a in Blood Serum. J Alzheimers Dis Parkinsonism 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29354323
- Schafer S et al. IL-11 is a crucial determinant of cardiovascular fibrosis. Nature 552:110-115 (2017). ELISA . PubMed: 29160304