Product nameAnti-MPEG1 antibody
See all MPEG1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MPEG1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Orangutan
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human MPEG1 aa 52-236. (BC112230).
DNLRNVDMGRVMELTYSNCRTTEDGQYIIPDEIFTIPQKQSNLEMNSEIL ESWANYQSSTSYSINTELSLFSKVNGKFSTEFQRMKTLQVKDQAITTRVQ VRNLVYTVKINPTLELSSGFRKELLDISDRLENNQTRMATYLAELLVLNY GTHVTTSVDAGAALIQEDHLRASFLQDSQSSRSAV
Database link: Q2M385
- HeLa and HepG2 cell lysates; Human kidney tissue.
This product was previously labelled as Macrophage Specific Gene
FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200 µl of steriled distilled water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab176974 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
Tissue specificityExpressed in macrophages and peripheral blood monocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MACPF domain.
- Information by UniProt
- macrophage expressed 1 antibody
- Macrophage expressed gene 1 antibody
- Macrophage gene 1 protein antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- McCormack RM et al. Enteric pathogens deploy cell cycle inhibiting factors to block the bactericidal activity of Perforin-2. Elife 4:N/A (2015). WB . Read more (PubMed: 26418746) »
- McCormack RM et al. Perforin-2 is essential for intracellular defense of parenchymal cells and phagocytes against pathogenic bacteria. Elife 4:N/A (2015). WB . Read more (PubMed: 26402460) »