Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MRPm5] to MRP1
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-MRP1 antibody [MRPm5]
See all MRP1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MRPm5] to MRP1
MRPm5 reacts with an internal epitope of MRP1, a 180-195 kD transmembrane transporter protein overexpressed in various
human non-P-glycoprotein MDR tumor cell lines.
MRPm5 does not cross-react with the human MDR1 and MDR3 gene products.
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Human MRP1 aa 986-1204.
HVSALASNYWLSLWTDDPIVNGTQEHTKVRLSVYGALGISQGIAVFGYSM AVSIGGILASRCLHVDLLHSILRSPMSFFERTPSGNLVNRFSKELDTVDS MIPEVIKMFMGSLFNVIGACIVILLATPIAAIIIPPLGLIYFFVQRFYVA SSRQLKRLESVSRSPVYSHFNETLLGVSVIRAFEEQERFIHQSDLKVDEN QKAYYPSIVANRWLAVRLE
Database link: P33527
EpitopeMRP1 antibody reacts with an internal epitope of MRP1.
- ICC/IF: Human ES cell derived hepatocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Serum free tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
FunctionMediates export of organic anions and drugs from the cytoplasm. Mediates ATP-dependent transport of glutathione and glutathione conjugates, leukotriene C4, estradiol-17-beta-o-glucuronide, methotrexate, antiviral drugs and other xenobiotics. Confers resistance to anticancer drugs. Hydrolyzes ATP with low efficiency.
Tissue specificityLung, testis and peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC 29 antibody
- ABC29 antibody
- ABCC 1 antibody
ab24102 has been referenced in 38 publications.
- Pillai-Kastoori L et al. Antibody validation for Western blot: By the user, for the user. J Biol Chem 295:926-939 (2020). PubMed: 31819006
- Zhang X et al. ID4 Promotes Breast Cancer Chemotherapy Resistance via CBF1-MRP1 Pathway. J Cancer 11:3846-3857 (2020). PubMed: 32328189
- Li JM et al. Dehydrogenase/reductase SDR family member 2 silencing sensitizes an oxaliplatin-resistant cell line to oxaliplatin by inhibiting excision repair cross-complementing group 1 protein expression. Oncol Rep 42:1725-1734 (2019). PubMed: 31436301
- Ji L et al. PIDD interaction with KEAP1 as a new mutation-independent mechanism to promote NRF2 stabilization and chemoresistance in NSCLC. Sci Rep 9:12437 (2019). PubMed: 31455821
- Koehn LM et al. Developmental differences in the expression of ABC transporters at rat brain barrier interfaces following chronic exposure to diallyl sulfide. Sci Rep 9:5998 (2019). PubMed: 30979952