Publishing research using ab3368? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3368 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Wu J et al. Long noncoding RNA UCA1 targets miR-582-5p and contributes to the progression and drug resistance of bladder cancer cells through ATG7-mediated autophagy inhibition. Onco Targets Ther 12:495-508 (2019). PubMed: 30666128
- Cao JY et al. A Genome-wide Haploid Genetic Screen Identifies Regulators of Glutathione Abundance and Ferroptosis Sensitivity. Cell Rep 26:1544-1556.e8 (2019). PubMed: 30726737
- Fan H et al. Knockdown of long non-coding RNA PVT1 reverses multidrug resistance in colorectal cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 17:8309-8315 (2018). PubMed: 29693171
- Pan X et al. Downregulation of eIF4G by microRNA-503 enhances drug sensitivity of MCF-7/ADR cells through suppressing the expression of ABC transport proteins. Oncol Lett 13:4785-4793 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28599480
- Szilagyi JT et al. Localization of the placental BCRP/ABCG2 transporter to lipid rafts: Role for cholesterol in mediating efflux activity. Placenta 55:29-36 (2017). PubMed: 28623970
- Hirata N et al. Sphingosine-1-phosphate promotes expansion of cancer stem cells via S1PR3 by a ligand-independent Notch activation. Nat Commun 5:4806 (2014). PubMed: 25254944
- Juuti-Uusitalo K et al. Efflux protein expression in human stem cell-derived retinal pigment epithelial cells. PLoS One 7:e30089 (2012). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22272278
- Hara Y et al. Inhibition of MRP4 prevents and reverses pulmonary hypertension in mice. J Clin Invest 121:2888-97 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21670499
- Mannermaa E et al. Efflux protein expression in human retinal pigment epithelium cell lines. Pharm Res 26:1785-91 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19384462