Publishing research using ab203397? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab203397 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Chen L et al. Everolimus Reverses Palbociclib Resistance in ER+ Human Breast Cancer Cells by Inhibiting Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase(PI3K)/Akt/Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) Pathway. Med Sci Monit 25:77-86 (2019). PubMed: 30605443
- Xiao Y et al. Quercetin and kaempferol increase the intestinal absorption of isorhamnetin coexisting in Elaeagnus rhamnoides (L.) A. Nelson (Elaeagnaceae) extracts via regulating multidrug resistance-associated protein 2. Phytomedicine 53:154-162 (2019). PubMed: 30668394
- Zhang J et al. Catalpol Alleviates Adriamycin-Induced Nephropathy by Activating the SIRT1 Signalling Pathway In Vivo and In Vitro. Br J Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31378931
- Hou Z et al. Mechanisms of Triptolide-Induced Hepatotoxicity and Protective Effect of Combined Use of Isoliquiritigenin: Possible Roles of Nrf2 and Hepatic Transporters. Front Pharmacol 9:226 (2018). PubMed: 29615906
- Luo Q et al. ARID1A ablation leads to multiple drug resistance in ovarian cancer via transcriptional activation of MRP2. Cancer Lett 427:9-17 (2018). PubMed: 29660381
- Wu L et al. Emodin-induced hepatotoxicity was exacerbated by probenecid through inhibiting UGTs and MRP2. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 359:91-101 (2018). PubMed: 30248416
- Lee S et al. Effects of Red Ginseng Extract on the Pharmacokinetics and Elimination of Methotrexate via Mrp2 Regulation. Molecules 23:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30424502
- Desai PK et al. Assembly of Hepatocyte Spheroids Using Magnetic 3D Cell Culture for CYP450 Inhibition/Induction. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28524079
- Sun XY et al. Inhibition of P-glycoprotein, multidrug resistance-associated protein 2 and cytochrome P450 3A4 improves the oral absorption of octreotide in rats with portal hypertension. Exp Ther Med 12:3716-3722 (2016). PubMed: 28105103