Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MRP2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA
Aqueous buffered solution
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203397 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.
When using a fluorescent probe the recommended dilution is 1/50 – 1/200.
FunctionMediates hepatobiliary excretion of numerous organic anions. May function as a cellular cisplatin transporter.
Tissue specificityFound on the apical membrane of polarized cells in liver, kidney and intestine. The highest expression is found in liver.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ABCC2 are the cause of Dubin-Johnson syndrome (DJS) [MIM:237500]. DJS is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by conjugated hyperbilirubinemia, an increase in the urinary excretion of coproporphyrin isomer I, deposition of melanin-like pigment in hepatocytes, and prolonged retention of sulfobromophthalein, but otherwise normal liver function.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC30 antibody
- abcC2 antibody
- ATP binding cassette sub family C (CFTR/MRP) member 2 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis on human liver carcinoma labeled with ab203397 at 1:200, overnight at 4°C. The secondary antibody was Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG,PE conjugate used at 1:200 dilution for 40 minutes at 37°C.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis on human liver carcinoma labeled with ab203397 at 1:200 followed by conjugation to secondary antibody and DAB staining.
ab203397 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Wu C et al. Long Noncoding RNA Plasmacytoma Variant Translocation 1 Regulates Cisplatin Resistance via miR-3619-5p/TBL1XR1 Axis in Gastric Cancer. Cancer Biother Radiopharm N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32407172
- Chen L et al. Everolimus Reverses Palbociclib Resistance in ER+ Human Breast Cancer Cells by Inhibiting Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase(PI3K)/Akt/Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) Pathway. Med Sci Monit 25:77-86 (2019). PubMed: 30605443
- Xiao Y et al. Quercetin and kaempferol increase the intestinal absorption of isorhamnetin coexisting in Elaeagnus rhamnoides (L.) A. Nelson (Elaeagnaceae) extracts via regulating multidrug resistance-associated protein 2. Phytomedicine 53:154-162 (2019). PubMed: 30668394
- Zhang J et al. Catalpol Alleviates Adriamycin-Induced Nephropathy by Activating the SIRT1 Signalling Pathway In Vivo and In Vitro. Br J Pharmacol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31378931
- Li JM et al. Dehydrogenase/reductase SDR family member 2 silencing sensitizes an oxaliplatin-resistant cell line to oxaliplatin by inhibiting excision repair cross-complementing group 1 protein expression. Oncol Rep 42:1725-1734 (2019). PubMed: 31436301