Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7578(B)] to MRPL28
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-MRPL28 antibody [EPR7578(B)]
See all MRPL28 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR7578(B)] to MRPL28
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human MRPL28 (Q13084).
- Fetal kidney cell lysates JAR cell lysates HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900) A549 cell lysates 293T cell lysates A549 cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 9.40 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126719 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
Tissue specificityFound in a variety of normal tissues including spleen, testes, thymus, liver, kidney, brain, adrenal, lung and retinal tissue.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L28P family.
- Information by UniProt
- 39S ribosomal protein L28 antibody
- 39S ribosomal protein L28 mitochondrial antibody
- 39S ribosomal protein L28 mitochondrial precursor antibody
All lanes : Anti-MRPL28 antibody [EPR7578(B)] (ab126719) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Fetal kidney cell lysates
Lane 2 : JAR cell lysates
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysates
Lane 4 : A549 cell lysates
Lane 5 : 293T cell lysates
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
ab126719, at 1/250 dilution, stains MRPL28 in A549 cells by immunofluorescence.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab126719 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.