Product nameAnti-MRPL3 antibody
See all MRPL3 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to MRPL3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- This antibody gave a positive result when used in the following methanol fixed cell lines: Caco-2
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39268 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20144953
This antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide. Antibody detection limit dilution >1:32,000.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L3P family.
- Information by UniProt
- 39S ribosomal protein L3 antibody
- 39S ribosomal protein L3 mitochondrial antibody
- COXPD9 antibody
ab39268 stained Caco-2 cells. The cells were 100% methamol fixed for 5 minutes at room temperature and then incubated in 1%BSA / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1hour at room temperature to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab39268 at 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (pseudo-colored green) was 150133 used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1hour at room temperature. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (pseudo-colored red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1hour at room temperature. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (pseudo-colored blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM for 1hour at room temperature.
This product has been referenced in:
- Zaganelli S et al. The Pseudouridine Synthase RPUSD4 Is an Essential Component of Mitochondrial RNA Granules. J Biol Chem 292:4519-4532 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28082677) »
- Rozanska A et al. The human RNA-binding protein RBFA promotes the maturation of the mitochondrial ribosome. Biochem J 474:2145-2158 (2017). WB . Read more (PubMed: 28512204) »