Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9361] to MRPS15
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-MRPS15 antibody [EPR9361]
See all MRPS15 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9361] to MRPS15
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human MRPS15 aa 200-300 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- U-87 MG, Raji and HeLa cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma tissue; HeLa and U-87 MG cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab137070 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/250 - 1/500.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S15P family.
- Information by UniProt
- 28S ribosomal protein S15 antibody
- 28S ribosomal protein S15, mitochondrial [Precursor] antibody
- DC37 antibody
All lanes : Anti-MRPS15 antibody [EPR9361] (ab137070) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : U-87 MG cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue labelling MRPS15 with ab137070 at 1/100 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells labelling MRPS15 with ab137070 at 1/250 dilution.
Immunofluorescent analysis of U-87 MG cells labelling MRPS15 with ab137070 at 1/250 dilution.
ab137070 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Lee YK et al. Lactate-mediated mitoribosomal defects impair mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation and promote hepatoma cell invasiveness. J Biol Chem 292:20208-20217 (2017). PubMed: 28978646