Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MSH4
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab58666 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 105 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionInvolved in meiotic recombination. Required for reciprocal recombination and proper segregation of homologous chromosomes at meiosis.
Tissue specificityTestis and ovary specific.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNA mismatch repair MutS family.
- Information by UniProt
- hMSH4 antibody
- MSH 4 antibody
- MSH4 antibody
ab58666 has been referenced in 15 publications.
- Wang Y et al. The meiotic TERB1-TERB2-MAJIN complex tethers telomeres to the nuclear envelope. Nat Commun 10:564 (2019). PubMed: 30718482
- Toledo M et al. A mutation in the endonuclease domain of mouse MLH3 reveals novel roles for MutL? during crossover formation in meiotic prophase I. PLoS Genet 15:e1008177 (2019). PubMed: 31170160
- Testa E et al. H2AFX and MDC1 promote maintenance of genomic integrity in male germ cells. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29437857
- Abreu CM et al. Shu complex SWS1-SWSAP1 promotes early steps in mouse meiotic recombination. Nat Commun 9:3961 (2018). PubMed: 30305635
- Rong M et al. Meiotic cohesin subunits RAD21L and REC8 are positioned at distinct regions between lateral elements and transverse filaments in the synaptonemal complex of mouse spermatocytes. J Reprod Dev 62:623-630 (2016). IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 27665783