Product nameAnti-MSP-1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MSP-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana, Tobacco, Wheat
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to MSP-1.
- Arabidopsis and tobacco chloroplast proteins and Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803 membrane proteins.
This product was previously labelled as psbO
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65563 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
1/1000 (for cyanobacteria) - 1/3000 (for higher plants).
RelevancepsbO is an extrinsic subunit of photosystem II and has been proposed to play a central role in stabilisation of the catalytic manganese cluster. Arabidopsis genome encodes two psbO genes: psbO1 and psbO2. PsbO1 protein is the major isoform in the wild type.
Cellular localizationPlastid, chloroplast thylakoid membrane
- 33 kDa subunit of oxygen evolving system of photosystem II antibody
- 33 kDa thylakoid membrane protein antibody
- OEC 33 kDa subunit antibody
All lanes : Anti-MSP-1 antibody (ab65563)
Lane 1 : Arabidopsis thaliana chloroplast proteins
Lane 2 : Nicotiana tabaccum chloroplast proteins
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Anti-rabbit at 1/30000 dilution
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
At – Arabidopsis thaliana chloroplast proteins Nt – Nicotiana tabaccum chloroplast proteins At – Arabidopsis thaliana chloroplast proteins
Nt – Nicotiana tabaccum chloroplast proteins
This product has been referenced in:
- Henry E et al. Beyond glycolysis: GAPDHs are multi-functional enzymes involved in regulation of ROS, autophagy, and plant immune responses. PLoS Genet 11:e1005199 (2015). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana . Read more (PubMed: 25918875) »
- Zhang L et al. Deletion of Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803 leader peptidase LepB1 affects photosynthetic complexes and respiration. Mol Cell Proteomics 12:1192-203 (2013). Read more (PubMed: 23358502) »