Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to MSP/MST1
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MSP/MST1 antibody
See all MSP/MST1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to MSP/MST1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human MSP/MST1.
- Lysate from MSP/MST1-transfected 293T cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76822 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa.|
FunctionProbably has no proteolytic activity, since crucial characteristic of serine proteases catalytic sites are not conserved.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Plasminogen subfamily.
Contains 4 kringle domains.
Contains 1 PAN domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsMay be cleaved after Arg-483, to yield two chains held together by disulfide bonds, or two separate polypeptides.
- Information by UniProt
- D3F15S2 antibody
- DNF15S2 antibody
- Hepatocyte growth factor like protein alpha chain antibody
All lanes : Anti-MSP/MST1 antibody (ab76822) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MSP/MST1-transfected 293T cell line
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell line
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) HRP-conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 80 kDa
Observed band size: 80 kDa
ab76822 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Song Y et al. The ethyl acetate extracts of radix trichosanthis protect retinal vascular endothelial cells from high glucose-induced injury. J Ethnopharmacol 240:111954 (2019). PubMed: 31085225
- Xu M et al. miR-149-5p promotes chemotherapeutic resistance in ovarian cancer via the inactivation of the Hippo signaling pathway. Int J Oncol 52:815-827 (2018). PubMed: 29393390