Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MSS1
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MSS1 antibody
See all MSS1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MSS1
SpecificityDetects MSS1 (proteasome 19S subunit S7).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Non human primates
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Human MSS1. Human recombinant proteasome 19S subunit S7.
- HeLa cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3322 in the following tested applications.
By Western blot, this antibody detects a 47 kDa protein representing proteasome 19S subunit S7 from HeLa cell lysate.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000. PubMed: 18986984|
FunctionThe 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex. In case of HIV-1 infection, positive modulator of Tat-mediated transactivation.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S protease complex antibody
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 7 antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT1 antibody
Western blot of MSS1 on HeLa cell lysate using ab3322.
ab3322 staining MSS1 in mock transfected rat primary neurons by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Primary cultures of rat hippocampal neurons were prepared from E18 rats. Cells were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde and incubated with primary antibody at 1/1000 dilution. The image show red staining with ab3322, nucleus was stained blue with Hoechst H33258 and right image show merged images. The green color seen in image is the GFP staining in similar experiment.
ab3322 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Auvin S et al. A molecule inducing androgen receptor degradation and selectively targeting prostate cancer cells. Life Sci Alliance 2:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31431473
- Maganti N et al. Nonproteolytic roles of 19S ATPases in transcription of CIITApIV genes. PLoS One 9:e91200 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24625964
- Sui Z et al. Fusion-Related Host Proteins Are Actively Regulated by NA during Influenza Infection as Revealed by Quantitative Proteomics Analysis. PLoS One 9:e105947 (2014). WB ; Dog . PubMed: 25153908
- Anderson DD et al. Competition between Sumoylation and Ubiquitination of Serine Hydroxymethyltransferase 1 Determines Its Nuclear Localization and Its Accumulation in the Nucleus. J Biol Chem 287:4790-9 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22194612
- Amazit L et al. Ligand-Dependent Degradation of SRC-1 Is Pivotal for Progesterone Receptor Transcriptional Activity. Mol Endocrinol 25:394-408 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21273440
- Rousseau E et al. Misfolding of proteins with a polyglutamine expansion is facilitated by proteasomal chaperones. J Biol Chem 284:1917-29 (2009). WB, ICC/IF ; Human, Rat . PubMed: 18986984