Publishing research using ab52491? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab52491 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Huang T et al. MST4 Phosphorylation of ATG4B Regulates Autophagic Activity, Tumorigenicity, and Radioresistance in Glioblastoma. Cancer Cell 32:840-855.e8 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29232556
- Feng Q et al. Disruption of Rab8a and Rab11a causes formation of basolateral microvilli in neonatal enteropathy. J Cell Sci 130:2491-2505 (2017). PubMed: 28596241
- Hebert AM et al. Merlin/ERM proteins establish cortical asymmetry and centrosome position. Genes Dev 26:2709-23 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23249734
- Fidalgo M et al. Adaptor protein cerebral cavernous malformation 3 (CCM3) mediates phosphorylation of the cytoskeletal proteins ezrin/radixin/moesin by mammalian Ste20-4 to protect cells from oxidative stress. J Biol Chem 287:11556-65 (2012). PubMed: 22291017
- Zheng X et al. CCM3 signaling through sterile 20-like kinases plays an essential role during zebrafish cardiovascular development and cerebral cavernous malformations. J Clin Invest 120:2795-804 (2010). WB . PubMed: 20592472
- Voss K et al. Functional analyses of human and zebrafish 18-amino acid in-frame deletion pave the way for domain mapping of the cerebral cavernous malformation 3 protein. Hum Mutat 30:1003-11 (2009). PubMed: 19370760
- ten Klooster JP et al. Mst4 and Ezrin induce brush borders downstream of the Lkb1/Strad/Mo25 polarization complex. Dev Cell 16:551-62 (2009). PubMed: 19386264