Product nameAnti-MTHFD2 antibody
See all MTHFD2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MTHFD2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish, Xenopus tropicalis
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 30-304 of Human MTHFD2 (UniProt ID: P13995).
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, Molt4 and Raji cell lysates; HeLa cells; Human SAS xenograft tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.00038% 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, 0.00038% 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab151447 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/1000.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase/cyclohydrolase family.
Developmental stageExpressed only in developing normal tissues.
- Information by UniProt
- Bifunctional methylenetetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase/cyclohydrolase, mitochondrial antibody
- Descriptions antibody
- Methenyltetrahydrofolate cyclohydrolase antibody
All lanes : Anti-MTHFD2 antibody (ab151447) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 cell lysate
Lane 3 : H1299 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 5 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 6 : Molt4 cell lysate
Lane 7 : Raji cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 38 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human SAS Xenograft tissue, labeling MTHFD2 with ab151447 at 1/500 dilution.
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa labeling MTHFD2 with ab151447 at 1/200 dilution. The image in the lowe panel was merged with DNA probe.
ab151447 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Xu T et al. MicroRNA-940 inhibits glioma progression by blocking mitochondrial folate metabolism through targeting of MTHFD2. Am J Cancer Res 9:250-269 (2019). PubMed: 30906627
- Green NH et al. MTHFD2 links RNA methylation to metabolic reprogramming in renal cell carcinoma. Oncogene 38:6211-6225 (2019). PubMed: 31289360
- Wischhof L et al. A disease-associated Aifm1 variant induces severe myopathy in knockin mice. Mol Metab N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29780003
- Morscher RJ et al. Mitochondrial translation requires folate-dependent tRNA methylation. Nature 554:128-132 (2018). PubMed: 29364879
- Li B et al. Role of Ad4-binding protein/steroidogenic factor 1 in regulating NADPH production in adrenocortical Y-1 cells. Endocr J 64:315-324 (2017). PubMed: 28202838