Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MTR4
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-MTR4 antibody
See all MTR4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to MTR4
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species IPHuman
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human MTR4 aa 650-700.
Database link: NP_056175.2
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035).
Previously labelled as SKIV2L2.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.815% Tris, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 0.021% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70552 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
Is unsuitable for WB.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceMTR4, or superkiller viralicidic activity 2 like 2, may be involved in pre-mRNA splicing. MTR4 is an exosome-associated protein and may be involved in the recruitment of the exosome to pre-rRNA, to mediate the 3' end processing of 5.8S rRNA.
Cellular localizationNucleus, nucleolus.
- 2610528A15Rik antibody
- ATP dependent helicase SKIV2L2 antibody
- Dob1 antibody
Detection of MTR4 by western blot of immunoprecipitates.
Samples: Lane 1: Whole cell lysate (0.5 or 1.0 mg per IP reaction; 20% of IP loaded) from HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cells prepared using NETN lysis buffer. Lane 2: Control IgG.
Antibodies: ab70552 used for IP at 6 µg per reaction. For blotting immunoprecipitated MTR4, ab70552 was used at 1 µg/mL.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab70552 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Domanski M & LaCava J Affinity Purification of the RNA Degradation Complex, the Exosome, from HEK-293 Cells. Bio Protoc 7:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28691041
- Roundtree IA et al. YTHDC1 mediates nuclear export of N6-methyladenosine methylated mRNAs. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28984244
- Onderak AM & Anderson JT Loss of the RNA helicase SKIV2L2 impairs mitotic progression and replication-dependent histone mRNA turnover in murine cell lines. RNA 23:910-926 (2017). PubMed: 28351885