Publishing research using ab47517? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab47517 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Masuike Y et al. Esophageal squamous cell carcinoma with low mitochondrial copy number has mesenchymal and stem-like characteristics, and contributes to poor prognosis. PLoS One 13:e0193159 (2018). PubMed: 29447301
- Torralba D et al. Priming of dendritic cells by DNA-containing extracellular vesicles from activated T cells through antigen-driven contacts. Nat Commun 9:2658 (2018). PubMed: 29985392
- Sikorski K et al. A high-throughput pipeline for validation of antibodies. Nat Methods 15:909-912 (2018). PubMed: 30377371
- Tan EP et al. Sustained O-GlcNAcylation reprograms mitochondrial function to regulate energy metabolism. J Biol Chem 292:14940-14962 (2017). PubMed: 28739801
- Gómez-Serrano M et al. Differential proteomic and oxidative profiles unveil dysfunctional protein import to adipocyte mitochondria in obesity-associated aging and diabetes. Redox Biol 11:415-428 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28064117
- Grünewald A et al. Mitochondrial DNA Depletion in Respiratory Chain-Deficient Parkinson Disease Neurons. Ann Neurol 79:366-78 (2016). PubMed: 26605748
- Larsen FJ et al. High-intensity sprint training inhibits mitochondrial respiration through aconitase inactivation. FASEB J 30:417-27 (2016). PubMed: 26452378
- Ito H et al. HMGB1 facilitates repair of mitochondrial DNA damage and extends the lifespan of mutant ataxin-1 knock-in mice. EMBO Mol Med 7:78-101 (2015). PubMed: 25510912
- Mendham AE et al. Rugby-specific small-sided games training is an effective alternative to stationary cycling at reducing clinical risk factors associated with the development of type 2 diabetes: a randomized, controlled trial. PLoS One 10:e0127548 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26030423
- Schiffer TA et al. Dynamic regulation of metabolic efficiency explains tolerance to acute hypoxia in humans. FASEB J 28:4303-11 (2014). PubMed: 24970395
- Sage JM et al. Discovery of a novel function for human Rad51: maintenance of the mitochondrial genome. J Biol Chem 285:18984-90 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20413593
- Kim J et al. Mitochondrial loss, dysfunction and altered dynamics in Huntington's disease. Hum Mol Genet 19:3919-35 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20660112
- Das BB et al. Role of tyrosyl-DNA phosphodiesterase (TDP1) in mitochondria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:19790-5 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21041670
- Karamanlidis G et al. Defective DNA replication impairs mitochondrial biogenesis in human failing hearts. Circ Res 106:1541-8 (2010). PubMed: 20339121