Publishing research using ab28081? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28081 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Pan MY et al. Spectral contrast imaging method for mapping transmission surface plasmon images in metallic nanostructures. Biosens Bioelectron 142:111545 (2019). PubMed: 31376712
- Stempin S et al. Morphological and molecular characterization of the human breast epithelial cell line M13SV1 and its tumorigenic derivatives M13SV1-R2-2 and M13SV1-R2-N1. Cancer Cell Int 15:110 (2015). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 26612978
- Yew KH et al. Epimorphin-Induced MET Sensitizes Ovarian Cancer Cells to Platinum. PLoS One 8:e72637 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24039787
- Guimaraes-Souza NK et al. In vitro reconstitution of human kidney structures for renal cell therapy. Nephrol Dial Transplant : (2012). Human . PubMed: 22287659
- Ghosh SK et al. Targeted imaging of breast tumor progression and therapeutic response in a human uMUC-1 expressing transgenic mouse model. Int J Cancer : (2012). PubMed: 23015160
- Miura Y et al. Glycoblotting-assisted O-glycomics: ammonium carbamate allows for highly efficient o-glycan release from glycoproteins. Anal Chem 82:10021-9 (2010). WB, AP ; Human . PubMed: 21077635
- Hughes OD et al. Targeting superficial bladder cancer by the intravesical administration of copper-67-labeled anti-MUC1 mucin monoclonal antibody C595. J Clin Oncol 18:363-70 (2000). PubMed: 10637251
- Denton G et al. Production and characterization of a recombinant anti-MUC1 scFv reactive with human carcinomas. Br J Cancer 76:614-21 (1997). PubMed: 9303360
- Denton G et al. Primary sequence determination and molecular modelling of the variable region of an antiMUC1 mucin monoclonal antibody. Eur J Cancer 31A:214-21 (1995). PubMed: 7718328
- Price MR et al. Purification of anti-epithelial mucin monoclonal antibodies by epitope affinity chromatography. J Immunol Methods 139:83-90 (1991). PubMed: 1710253
- Price MR et al. Immunological and structural features of the protein core of human polymorphic epithelial mucin. Mol Immunol 27:795-802 (1990). PubMed: 1698259
- Price MR et al. C595--a monoclonal antibody against the protein core of human urinary epithelial mucin commonly expressed in breast carcinomas. Br J Cancer 61:681-6 (1990). PubMed: 1692469