Publishing research using ab45167? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab45167 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Tang Z et al. KIAA1199 promotes invasion and migration in non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) via PI3K-Akt mediated EMT. J Mol Med (Berl) 97:127-140 (2019). PubMed: 30478628
- Murad JP et al. Effective Targeting of TAG72+ Peritoneal Ovarian Tumors via Regional Delivery of CAR-Engineered T Cells. Front Immunol 9:2268 (2018). PubMed: 30510550
- Jepsen CS et al. FIBCD1 Binds Aspergillus fumigatus and Regulates Lung Epithelial Response to Cell Wall Components. Front Immunol 9:1967 (2018). PubMed: 30279687
- Yang Z et al. Cholesterol inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma invasion and metastasis by promoting CD44 localization in lipid rafts. Cancer Lett 429:66-77 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29746928
- Liang X et al. miR-326 functions as a tumor suppressor in human prostatic carcinoma by targeting Mucin1. Biomed Pharmacother 108:574-583 (2018). PubMed: 30243091
- Tang Z et al. Contribution of upregulated dipeptidyl peptidase 9 (DPP9) in promoting tumoregenicity, metastasis and the prediction of poor prognosis in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Int J Cancer 140:1620-1632 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27943262
- Zheng Z et al. Sputum mucin 1 is increased during the acute phase of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbation. J Thorac Dis 9:1873-1882 (2017). WB, ELISA . PubMed: 28839985
- Leng Y et al. Effects of acute intra-abdominal hypertension on multiple intestinal barrier functions in rats. Sci Rep 6:22814 (2016). PubMed: 26980423
- Qin L et al. Effect of dihydrotestosterone on the expression of mucin 1 and the activity of Wnt signaling in mouse corneal epithelial cells. Int J Ophthalmol 9:1535-1540 (2016). PubMed: 27990353
- Gorges TM et al. Circulating tumour cells escape from EpCAM-based detection due to epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition. BMC Cancer 12:178 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22591372
- Williams MA et al. Deletion of the mucin-like molecule muc1 enhances dendritic cell activation in response to toll-like receptor ligands. J Innate Immun 2:123-43 (2010). PubMed: 20375631
- Sachdeva M & Mo YY MicroRNA-145 suppresses cell invasion and metastasis by directly targeting mucin 1. Cancer Res 70:378-87 (2010). PubMed: 19996288
- Huang Y et al. Kidney-derived stromal cells modulate dendritic and T cell responses. J Am Soc Nephrol 20:831-41 (2009). PubMed: 19297559