Publishing research using ab109185? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109185 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Jeong SJ et al. Inhibition of MUC1 biosynthesis via threonyl-tRNA synthetase suppresses pancreatic cancer cell migration. Exp Mol Med 50:e424 (2018). PubMed: 29328069
- Houssaini A et al. mTOR pathway activation drives lung cell senescence and emphysema. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29415880
- Luo S et al. The application of aptamer 5TR1 in triple negative breast cancer target therapy. J Cell Biochem 119:896-908 (2018). PubMed: 28671278
- Liu B et al. Overexpression of ß1 integrin contributes to polarity reversal and a poor prognosis of breast invasive micropapillary carcinoma. Oncotarget 9:4338-4353 (2018). PubMed: 29435106
- Wang H et al. Long non-coding RNA CRNDE promotes the proliferation, migration and invasion of hepatocellular carcinoma cells through miR-217/MAPK1 axis. J Cell Mol Med 22:5862-5876 (2018). PubMed: 30246921
- Wu G et al. A Mucin1 C-terminal Subunit-directed Monoclonal Antibody Targets Overexpressed Mucin1 in Breast Cancer. Theranostics 8:78-91 (2018). PubMed: 29290794
- Datta A et al. Fibroblast-derived HGF drives acinar lung cancer cell polarization through integrin-dependent RhoA-ROCK1 inhibition. Cell Signal 40:91-98 (2017). PubMed: 28888686
- Su S et al. Blocking the recruitment of naive CD4(+) T cells reverses immunosuppression in breast cancer. Cell Res 27:461-482 (2017). IHC ; Human . PubMed: 28290464
- Li J et al. Combination of curcumin and bicalutamide enhanced the growth inhibition of androgen-independent prostate cancer cells through SAPK/JNK and MEK/ERK1/2-mediated targeting NF-?B/p65 and MUC1-C. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 34:46 (2015). Human . PubMed: 25971429
- Cyr AR et al. TFAP2C governs the luminal epithelial phenotype in mammary development and carcinogenesis. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2014). Human . PubMed: 24469049
- Wang WY et al. A Gene Expression Signature of Epithelial Tubulogenesis and a Role for ASPM in Pancreatic Tumor Progression. Gastroenterology 145:1110-20 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23896173