Publishing research using ab70475? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab70475 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Wang T et al. Increasing circulating exosomes-carrying TRPC5 predicts chemoresistance in metastatic breast cancer patients. Cancer Sci 108:448-454 (2017). PubMed: 28032400
- Chen Y et al. Breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP)-containing circulating microvesicles contribute to chemoresistance in breast cancer. Oncol Lett 10:3742-3748 (2015). PubMed: 26788201
- Lim ML et al. Characterization of stem-like cells in mucoepidermoid tracheal paediatric tumor. PLoS One 9:e107712 (2014). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 25229469
- Silva AL et al. MUC1 expression in Fallopian tubes of women with hydrosalpinx. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 180:106-10 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25062510
- Kumar P et al. The MUC1 extracellular domain subunit is found in nuclear speckles and associates with spliceosomes. PLoS One 7:e42712 (2012). PubMed: 22905162
- Roulois D et al. Recognition of pleural mesothelioma by mucin-1(950-958)/human leukocyte antigen A*0201-specific CD8+ T-cells. Eur Respir J 38:1117-26 (2011). PubMed: 21540305
- Petrakou E et al. Epitope mapping of anti-MUC1 mucin protein core monoclonal antibodies. Tumour Biol 19 Suppl 1:21-9 (1998). PubMed: 9422085
- Verhoeyen ME et al. Construction of a reshaped HMFG1 antibody and comparison of its fine specificity with that of the parent mouse antibody. Immunology 78:364-70 (1993). PubMed: 7682986
- Burchell J et al. Development and characterization of breast cancer reactive monoclonal antibodies directed to the core protein of the human milk mucin. Cancer Res 47:5476-82 (1987). PubMed: 2443241
- Burchell J et al. Complexity of expression of antigenic determinants, recognized by monoclonal antibodies HMFG-1 and HMFG-2, in normal and malignant human mammary epithelial cells. J Immunol 131:508-13 (1983). PubMed: 6190927
- Taylor-Papadimitriou J et al. Monoclonal antibodies to epithelium-specific components of the human milk fat globule membrane: production and reaction with cells in culture. Int J Cancer 28:17-21 (1981). PubMed: 7309278
- Arklie J et al. Differentiation antigens expressed by epithelial cells in the lactating breast are also detectable in breast cancers. Int J Cancer 28:23-9 (1981). PubMed: 6273328