Publishing research using ab60720? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab60720 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Lal CV et al. Exosomal microRNA predicts and protects against severe bronchopulmonary dysplasia in extremely premature infants. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29515035
- Fa Z et al. MicroRNA-150 suppresses the growth and malignant behavior of papillary thyroid carcinoma cells via downregulation of MUC4. Exp Ther Med 16:45-52 (2018). PubMed: 29896226
- Zhu Y et al. NIDO, AMOP and vWD domains of MUC4 play synergic role in MUC4 mediated signaling. Oncotarget 8:10385-10399 (2017). PubMed: 28060749
- Tang J et al. The role of the AMOP domain in MUC4/Y-promoted tumour angiogenesis and metastasis in pancreatic cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 35:91 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27287498
- Zhu Y et al. Pancreatic cancer counterattack: MUC4 mediates Fas-independent apoptosis of antigen-specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte. Oncol Rep 31:1768-76 (2014). PubMed: 24534824
- Lee H et al. DA-6034-induced mucin secretion via Ca2+-dependent pathways through P2Y receptor stimulation. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 55:6565-74 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25212776
- Zhu Y et al. Specific-detection of clinical samples, systematic functional investigations, and transcriptome analysis reveals that splice variant MUC4/Y contributes to the malignant progression of pancreatic cancer by triggering malignancy-related positive feedback loops signaling. J Transl Med 12:309 (2014). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 25367394
- Norris AM et al. AGR2 is a SMAD4-suppressible gene that modulates MUC1 levels and promotes the initiation and progression of pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia. Oncogene 32:3867-76 (2013). WB . PubMed: 22945649
- Kesimer M et al. Characterization of exosome-like vesicles released from human tracheobronchial ciliated epithelium: a possible role in innate defense. FASEB J 23:1858-68 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19190083