Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [5E3] to Mumps nucleoprotein
- Suitable for: Indirect ELISA, WB
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Mumps nucleoprotein antibody [5E3]
See all Mumps nucleoprotein primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [5E3] to Mumps nucleoprotein
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Indirect ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Recombinant mumps NP. Gloucester strain (Glouc 1/UK96)
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 28/11/2017. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9879 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Western Blot: Use at 1/500 to 1/1000
- NP antibody
- Nucleocapsid protein antibody
- Nucleoprotein antibody
ab9879 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Samuel D et al. High level expression of recombinant mumps nucleoprotein in Saccharomyces cerevisiae and its evaluation in mumps IgM serology. J Med Virol 66:123-30 (2002). PubMed: 11748668
- A.Þvirblienë et al. Studies on the structure and antigenic properties of mumps virus nucleocapsid protein produced in yeast cells. Immunol Lett. Abs. of 14th Eur Immunol. meet. EFIS : (2000). PubMed: