Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [18C7.2] to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4 antibody [18C7.2]
See all Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [18C7.2] to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4
ab77956 reacts with Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4. There is no reactivity with the other subtypes.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Monkey
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4.
- Transfected CHO cell lines
This product was previously labelled as Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 21 May 2019. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.45% Sodium chloride, 0.0536% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Purification notesPurified from TCS.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab77956 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- Information by UniProt
- AChR antibody
- ACM4_HUMAN antibody
- Cholinergic receptor muscarinic 4 antibody
Overlay histogram showing SH-SY5Y cells stained with ab77956 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab77956, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
This image was generated using the ascites version of the product.
ab77956 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Tarafder S et al. A Combination of Oxo-M and 4-PPBP as a potential regenerative therapeutics for tendon injury. Theranostics 9:4241-4254 (2019). PubMed: 31281545
- Thomson SR et al. Cell-Type-Specific Translation Profiling Reveals a Novel Strategy for Treating Fragile X Syndrome. Neuron 95:550-563.e5 (2017). PubMed: 28772121
- Mei F et al. Accelerated remyelination during inflammatory demyelination prevents axonal loss and improves functional recovery. Elife 5:N/A (2016). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 27671734
- Zhao Z et al. Involvement of HCN Channel in Muscarinic Inhibitory Action on Tonic Firing of Dorsolateral Striatal Cholinergic Interneurons. Front Cell Neurosci 10:71 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27047336
- Yokoi F et al. Decreased dopamine receptor 1 activity and impaired motor-skill transfer in Dyt1 ?GAG heterozygous knock-in mice. Behav Brain Res 279:202-10 (2015). PubMed: 25451552