Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4 antibody
See all Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
- Human testis tissue; LOVO cells
This product was previously labelled as Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
PBS is without Mg2+, Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab189432 in the following tested applications.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
- Information by UniProt
- AChR antibody
- ACM4_HUMAN antibody
- Cholinergic receptor muscarinic 4 antibody
Immunofluorescent staining of LOVO cells labeling Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4 using ab189432 at 1/100 dilution. Right panel is treated with the synthesized peptide.
Immunohistochemical staining of Human testis tissue labeling Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor M4/CHRM4 using ab189432 at 20 µg/ml.
ab189432 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Winder M et al. Autonomic Receptor-mediated Regulation of Production and Release of Nitric Oxide in Normal and Malignant Human Urothelial Cells. Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol 121:257-265 (2017). PubMed: 28437032