Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AM39] to MX1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, IHC-Fr, ELISA
- Reacts with: Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-MX1 antibody [AM39]
See all MX1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [AM39] to MX1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WB, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Pig
Recombinant full length MX1 protein (Pig)
- Swine spleen.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab79609 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-Fr: Use at a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml (1/100-1/200 dilution).
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionMay regulate the calcium channel activity of TRPCs. Shows activity against influenza virus and VSV, a rhabdovirus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynamin family.
Contains 1 GED domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Human interferon regulated resistance GTP binding protein MXA antibody
- IFI 78 antibody
- IFI 78K antibody
ab79609 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Zhou J et al. Mx Is Not Responsible for the Antiviral Activity of Interferon-a against Japanese Encephalitis Virus. Viruses 9:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28075421
- Reid E et al. Type I and III IFNs Produced by Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells in Response to a Member of the Flaviviridae Suppress Cellular Immune Responses. J Immunol 196:4214-26 (2016). PubMed: 27053760
- Zhang X et al. Porcine Mx1 fused to HIV Tat protein transduction domain (PTD) inhibits classical swine fever virus infection in vitro and in vivo. BMC Vet Res 11:264 (2015). Pig . PubMed: 26472464
- Yan Q et al. Production of transgenic pigs over-expressing the antiviral gene Mx1. Cell Regen (Lond) 3:11 (2014). PubMed: 25408889