Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [9E10] to Myc tag - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ICC, Flow Cyt, WB, IP, ELISA, IHC-Fr, Purification
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - BSA and Azide free
See all Myc tag primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [9E10] to Myc tag - BSA and Azide free
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, ICC, Flow Cyt, WB, IP, ELISA, IHC-Fr, Purificationmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Myc tag aa 400-500 (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
Epitopeaa 410-419 of human Myc.
- Myc tagged proteins and myc tag expressing cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 650) (ab117487)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 488) (ab117499)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 550) (ab117511)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (FITC) (ab117599)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - C-terminal (Biotin) (ab197139)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab202008)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab206486)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab223894)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab223895)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (APC) (ab223896)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab32)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (HRP) (ab62928)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (PE) (ab72468)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (SureLight® APC) (ab72580)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Biotin) (ab81658)
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab264603 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|IP||Use at 6 µg/mg of lysate.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||1/1000. See Abreviews.|
|Purification||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceEpitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab32) at 1 µg/ml +
E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate (ab5395) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 45 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
This data was developed using the same antibody clone in a different buffer formulation containing PBS, Azide and Arginine (ab32).
Lysate from E. coli recombinantly expressing 11 commonly used tags including myc tag.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab264603 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.